ASC COVID-19 STATEMENT
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2020Updated on Friday, March 20, 2020
ASC – Australian Sweeper Corporation have been putting together numerous contingencies in the event the COVID-19 continues to escalate and impacts further.
In the face of COVID-19, we’re all now being challenged and we’ll get through this together.
We’d like to share with you how we’re responding to the current situation and what you can do too.
What we’re doing
Our nationwide offices and warehouses have adequate stock for continued service, preventative and onsite maintenance operations. We have also put in place contingencies for partial staff absences due to COVID-19 illness. We also ask of our clients and suppliers to inform us of any outbreaks and/or quarantine situations that may occur at your own premises.
If you have had contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case or returned from overseas travel within the last 14 days we would request notifying us before physically visiting any ASC office or warehouse and before any ASC service or sales personnel visit your business.
We take the health and safety of our employees, customers, partners, and the broader community very seriously. We have instituted a range of precautionary measures for additional safety and peace-of-mind, including:
- Regularly obtaining advice from Government health authorities and adapting our processes as necessary
- Enhanced cleaning procedures at our state warehouses and offices, increasing the frequency of our cleans, instructing teams to focus special attention on high touch areas
- All employees and contractors have been advised to stay at home if they are feeling unwell or suspect that they may have come into contact with COVID-19
- In the event of it being necessary, we have developed a work-from-home protocol for staff to ensure their wellbeing and continued service for members.
What you can do
- Please follow government guidelines in relation to your own health, and if you’re feeling unwell, please advise us prior to our ASC service, support and sales staff visit you. We also encourage anyone seeking further advice or information by phone to call the Australian Government Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.