ASC EUREKA E81
ECO-NOMY + ECO-LOGY = labour savings + less water/detergents.
The ASC E81 is a rugged, professional walk-behind scrubber-dryer, ideal for the long lasting, trouble-free scrubbing of areas ranging between 3500 sq/m and 5000 sq/m. It has a cleaning path of 825 mm, and it's equipped with a twin brush scrub deck which, combined to a 4 km/h speed, boasts an area coverage of 3.300 sq/m/h.
Designed around ASC Eureka's ECO technology, both models can be supplied with the exclusive ECO system. The range is also available in TRAC configuration.
The ECO configuration is equipped with the new, exclusive ECO system (patented), which breaks water economy and detergent saving barriers, and has won several awards (among them, the Veneto Sviluppo award issued by the University of Padua).The system has been designed to guarantee impressive labour/water/detergent savings, and boasts a productivity rate between 3 and 5 times greater than traditional systems.
1. The ASC E81 are available equipped with the following type of batteries:
- 4 x 6V Gel batteries
- 4 x 6V standard batteries
- The frame is rugged, made of durable, thick steel, sanded, coated with zinc-phosphate and treated with a thermo hardening powder. Advantage: Better durability (3 times longer than a chassis treated with a standard method) Furthermore, the machines are supplied with a comfortable, easy to use on-board battery charger.
2. Both scrubbers feature the possibility to adjust the brush pressure either at 40kg or at 60 kg. For this reason, the machines can work on smooth floors (i.e. where no abrasive action is required) as well as on rough surfaces.
A very important feature, the scrub deck is equipped with a self-adjusting splash-skirt which, besides preventing the dirt water to splash during the cleaning session, allows for water-leaking prevention. Being in constant contact with the floor, the splash-skirt is one of those components which are most subject to wear. Eureka's skirt is self-leveling, to allow for excellent adherence to all floor types - whereas most of our competitors use a fixed rubber band, subject to water leaks when worn.
3. The drying system comprises a floor squeegee. Its shape is of significant importance as its primary function is to pick up dirty water with the aid of a vacuum motor. It is, in fact, when the drying takes place that work is optimized, as when one eliminates the soiled water all that is guaranteed to remain is a brilliantly clean and shiny surface.
We have equipped our scrubbers with an oscillating parabolic squeegee, in order to better convey water to the center of the machine in any working situation, even on sharp turns. The squeegee is tapered at the sides, to increase air speed. Our secret, in fact, resides in a small air chamber, which maximizes air velocity.
The squeegee is mounted on wheels, and is equipped with 2 knobs for the adjustment of incidence (angle of the squeegee) to adhere evenly throughout the squeegee thus allowing equal pressure to the floor, and for the adjustment of pressure (to the floor), which can be optimized depending on the type of floor, ie to increase the pressure in case of uneven floors and decrease it on smooth surfaces.. The squeegee can be rapidly released from its support without need of tools.
The blades are in linatex, which offer longer durability (can be used on 4 sides) and a higher grip to the floor for an impressive vacuuming performance. While in a standard scrubber, in case of damage to the rubber blade (eg following a hit) it's necessary to replace it, in our squeegee you can continue to use it by turning the rubber 180 degrees and face the damaged side up.
- The squeegee is equipped with a quick release device which allows for a faster reversion/ replacement of the rubber blades.
4. The display is equipped with intuitive, simple to use one-touch controls. It includes the exclusive BRUSH O'MATIC system, which allows for a very fast and precise brush/pad replacement, without tools.
5. Safety is very important, and among other features designed to protect the operator, the machines are equipped with a "dead man" device which pushes automatically the scrubber forward in case the operator is crushed in a dead end.
6. The handle bar can be adjusted to the height a for better operator's comfort.
7. There are 2 tanks: the clean solution tank (which contains fresh water + detergent) and the recovery tank (which picks up dirty water), whose capacity, in the ECO configuration, can be up to 300 litre.
The recovery tank can be totally opened for inspection and cleaning, while the solution tank is equipped with a steel filter to prevent the passage of debris into the tank.
The vacuum motor is protected by a patented device: a dust filter, class USGM. Located within the recovery tank, it protects the vacuum motor from dangerous debris or dust.
8. Designed around ASC Eureka's ECO technology, these models can be supplied with the exclusive ECO system.
The recovery tank is equipped with a steel filter which allows the multiple use of water and detergent thus guaranteeing impressive labour/water/detergent savings, and to boast a productivity rate between 3 and 5 times greater than traditional systems.
This is a system designed to maximize the machines productivity by taking full advantage of the water solution. With a conventional machine, once the solution contained in the clean water tank is exhausted, the operator is forced to empty the recovery tank, and at the same time refill the solution tank with detergent/clean water. This subsequently wastes time, water and detergent. Moreover, it has a particularly detrimental impact on the ecological system. Here at Eureka, we propose a unique method to utilize water in such a way that you will increase labor productivity and thus reduce time squandered emptying/refilling. Additionally, the system permits you to minimize the quantity of both cleaning detergent and water necessary for performing the task. Hence massively increasing productivity and reducing labor.
Additionally, the Automatic Solution Dosing Device makes sure that the flow of solution is always proportional to the speed of the machine.
ASC E81Features and Equipment
- 81 cm Scrubbing path.
- Variable Traction Drive
- 2 x Disc scrub brush.
- 200 RPM Brush speed.
- Hygenic Quick Change Brush
- 24 x Volt Vacuum Fan for water pick up.
- 80 + 80 +80 Litre Solution Tank.
- Heavy Duty Chassis.
- Average Run Time 4 to 5 hours.
- 4 x 6 Volt Batteries
- 72.5 DBA Noise Level.
- Battery Charger included.
- Eco recycling water system included
ASC EUREKA E81 GALLERY
ASC EUREKA E81 - Photo Gallery
ASC EUREKA E81 - Video Gallery
Online Demonstration Videos
The following machine is demonstrated in various videos movie parts. Additional features such as pause, stop, volume control and view video in full screen mode appear at the bottom of the video player. For help & technical issues please contact us by clicking here.