ASC Proudly uses high-grade LINATEX Floor Scrubber Squeegees
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2019Updated on Thursday, November 30, 2023
ASC floor scrubber machine uses high-grade squeegee rubbers to maximize the life and wiping performance of its machines. Our most commonly used brand of squeegee is LINATEX and it’s base characteristics are that it is made from 95% natural rubber.
Linatex is a high-quality material which delivers the end user an efficient and effective cleaning in just one pass, far better than traditional rubber alternatives found on generic scrubbers.
What Makes LINATEX our preferred choice?
- It is made from 95% natural latex. This makes it a natural and renewable resource. They also use energy-reduced manufacturing methods that align with our own value of being eco-friendly with our machines.
- It holds its shape well and resists edge wear and tear. Being a quality made material, it holds up well against the tears and ensures good vacuum pressure throughout the cleaning.
- Excellent abrasion resistance in wet applications. This, in turn, reduces labour costs, reduces the risk of safety claims from slippage, and lowers overall maintenance costs on the machine.
- Superior water pick-up and works particularly well on rough or uneven surfaces, improving water pick-up leaving a floor bone dry.
- Flexibility provides a constant seal to profiled floor surfaces.
- Easy application in front, rear and side squeegees.
An ASC Linatex squeegee boosts cleaning performance & give better results for the users of our scrubbing machines.
This, in turn, reduces labour costs, reduces the risk of safety claims from slippage, and lowers overall maintenance costs on the machine.
While other materials have some of the desired properties for use in floor squeegees, LINATEX meets more of our quality than any other rubber hence standing as our preferred choice of the squeegee.