Good Bye Floor Dust, Hello ASC Eureka M1
Ron Mack Machinery is one of Western Australia’s leading suppliers of Metalwork and Woodworking machinery based in Perth.
Rod Potter (from Ron Mack) contacted WA Area Manager Ross Sheehan in February 2020 looking for a sweeper to help clean their large machinery showroom. They were using push brooms prior to Ross’ consultation and were looking for a long term solution to eliminate floor dust.
The problem was excess dust settling on machinery worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. From a retail perspective, this was not a good look.
The company was upfront with what they wanted:
- A sweeper that would require minimal maintenance.
- Give a long term dust-free sweep.
- Be able to manoeuvre between machinery.
ASC’s Ross Sheehan gave Rod Potter a couple of options to choose from, and it was narrowed down to the ASC Eureka M1 battery walk-behind sweeper.
The three key reasons for choosing it were:
- The long-lasting clean technology dust filtration system used on the ASC M1 sweeper.
- The AGM maintenance-free battery.
- Along with the M1 being very easy to move around their expensive CNC machinery.
Unfortunately, the Covid19 downturn resulted in the sale of the sweeper being postponed, however luckily the WA economic situation improved, and Rod was able to proceed with the purchase in July 2020.
Ross Sheehan had the sweeper delivered shortly after the order was placed and trained their operators on the correct use of the machine.
A great result for all involved!