How to Keep Construction Sites Clean With Sweeper Machines?
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2021Updated on Thursday, October 14, 2021
Construction sites are bound to be dirty due to all the dust and debris that goes into the process of construction. From the shreds of flooring tiles lying around to cement dust that causes respiratory issues for the staff to other harmful objects like scrap wood, pointy screws, and building material that can hurt anyone, keeping a construction site clean and free of hazards can be a huge challenge. Moreover, the trash is always present on the site due to irregular garbage runs, which result in trash piles, and smells that leave a very bad impact on everyone around. All this trash, dust, and debris accumulation can pose serious hazards to the employees and hence the management is left with the serious issue of ‘how to clean floors after construction?’ as if such issues aren’t handled carefully, they can lead to issues like employee job dissatisfaction, redundancy, and lawsuits.
The solution to this issue is simple; invest in professional floor cleaning equipment such as construction & street sweeper. Many different types of construction sweepers are available on the market, ranging from emission-free sweepers to sweepers with an effective filtration system that can easily clean your construction site before your next run. The emission-free versions are meant to promote environmentally friendly and sustainable business practices on the construction site. The construction sweepers are easily removable from the construction site so they can be emptied off-site before the next run. The construction sweepers use a powerful vacuum to suck all contaminants. No matter how strong the dust particles or debris is, a powerful sweeper will remove nails, cement residue, and flooring shards in a single run.
The construction sweepers are designed and manufactured for sustaining the harshest of weather conditions. As the construction sites are bare and shelterless at the beginning, where these machines are exposed to the weather, their robust design enables them to withstand these conditions while performing their function exceptionally. In a nutshell, if you wish to keep your construction site clean, presentable as well as safe for your workforce, it is highly recommended that you invest in an easy-to-use and high performing construction sweeper and make the whole construction procedure smooth and safe.
Benefits of Investing in a Sweeper for your construction site
A construction site is a home to all kinds of dust and debris that include rocks, paper, insulation offcuts, gypsum, nails, metal objects, foam, electrical cabling, cement dust, and a lot more. Water is another significant problem as it gets dispersed in open pockets of concrete, mainly from rain that enters the building sites resulting in slippage and potential electrical issues. A sturdy and reliable sweeper is the only answer to all these issues because it helps keep the site clean and avoid the dust, debris and other issues from building up.
- The cement dust is very light and gets airborne very quickly. The effective filtration system built into the commercial sweepers uses water sprays to avoid the cement dust from getting airborne. As the construction sites are open and have crosswinds travel through them, 24/7cement dust do havoc while creating a fog-like environment making it hard for the task force to work.
- Besides being a hindrance to work, the airborne dust poses serious health issues and breathing problems for the workers. Plus, this dust can get blown into the faces and eyes of workers, which compound safety issues, creating a hazardous work environment that is against the health and safety standards as well.
- As an employer, you need to find a solution to these issues to ensure a safe working environment and adherence to statutory codes of Occupational Health and Safety Policies which are seen & located laminated on all building sites.
Why choose ASC for your Construction Sweeper?
Australia Sweeper Corporation (ASC) has earned the reputation of market leader when it comes to commercial, industrial and domestic cleaning equipment. With over three decades of experience in client dealings that ensure customer satisfaction, they are equipped with the right knowledge and expertise to guide you in the right direction.
The machines offered by the company undergo strict quality assurance and testing for long-term use and durable assistance when put to use at any scale. Here are some reasons why you should purchase from them:
- An ASC-approved sweeper collects all the debris & dust efficiently.
- ASC sweepers use heavy-duty dust controls systems designed to collect and trap all dust without making it airborne.
- The ASC-approved cement grade sweepers are very popular in the construction industry and are easily seen in high-rise construction sites.
- These sweepers ensure zero dust emission, a clean floor with a proven track of up to 16 times more efficient cleaning, hence saving valuable time and money.
- The ASC water-based scrubbing machines are also used successfully to scrub clean lanolin, Terza, tile, and polished concrete floors. These machines remove dust, tire marks, gypsum, and cement dust off these surfaces prior to ensure a clean and dust-free look.
- They have high-capacity water tanks that can help eliminate countless hours of manual mopping and sucking using traditional vacuums. They are also excellent at picking up water spillage using cord-free machines. This makes them safe to use.
- All ASC sweepers and scrubbers come in a variety of sizes and power modes. They range from LPG, battery, petrol, and electric models. Therefore, you can purchase the required form of machinery based on company and sustainability practices.
- The ASC construction sweepers and scrubbers are affordable, reliable, and relatively cheap to run, and save vast sums of money in labour costs.
As a construction sweeper is a one-time investment, you should always try to choose the most reliable and proven sweeper for your business. You must consider the scale of your operation, the size of your site, and the intensity of dust, debris, and trash on your construction site, in order to make the right choice. Weigh in all the points and then choose wisely. You can visit the ASC website for information on sweepers, or you can get in touch with one of our consultants for finding the perfect solution. We operate in Oceanic countries and offer the purchase of used machines if you are low on budget.