Introducing the new line of ASC Eureka scrubber-dryers made in stainless steel
Chrome® INOX – Stainless Steel Technology
ASC Machines that last in time, even in highly corrosive environments.
In many contexts, for example in the food industry, the metal structure of a scrubber dryer can be subject to corrosion therefore compromising the safety, operation and effectiveness of the machine.
ASC Eureka’s solution to this damaging effect is our Chrome® technology.
Thanks to the use of stainless steel in the construction of the frame and all exposed metallic elements, Eureka’s Chrome® scrubber-dryers evade the ageing process and resist against corrosion, resulting in a potentially unlimited lifetime.
In a Chrome® scrubber-dryer, all exposed metallic elements are in stainless steel:
Key advantages of the Chrome® line:
- Maximum resistance to rust and corrosion
- Durability and reliability over time
- Resistance to humidity, and the corrosive action of aggressive detergents
- Easy to clean and always hygienic
- All the structural strength of steel
- Elegant look