ASC FINANCE, LEASING & RENTAL FOR SWEEPERS AND SCRUBBERS IN AUSTRALIA
At ASC we specialise in tailoring the best finance leasing plan or full rental plan to your company’s benefit.
Although many businesses prefer to own an asset outright, sweeper rentals in Australia can be a good option, especially for those who do not have funds available to invest in a large asset. So whether your business is looking for a floor scrubber rental or a floor sweeper rental, ASC’s rental solutions have you covered.
With ASC floor cleaning machines rental, there are no up-front costs, only flat monthly payments paid over an agreed term. When the rental term ceases, a customer can choose to renew the rental agreement and upgrade their existing equipment with the latest model. Whether you’re interested in a floor sweeper rental or an industrial scrubber rental, ASC has the right industrial & Commercial cleaning equipment solution for you.
When considering floor cleaning machines rental and commercial floor scrubber rental, another advantage to renting is because maintenance is included, businesses avoid any extra expenses and downtime that can occur with company-owned equipment.
Many businesses also opt to rent sweepers and scrubbers because these items tend to quickly depreciate and renting avoids the problem of upkeep and disposal costs. So a customer who rents a sweeper or scrubber in Australia simply returns the old equipment to ASC. Please contact ASC for your floor sweeper hire and floor scrubber industrial floor hire specific requirements.
ASC Short term Rental
- ASC offers equipment on a short term rental (minimum 1 month) to clients who are approved based on meeting specific ASC criteria.
- The units offered for rent are delivered to site by authorized ASC staff.
- Machine operators are fully inducted on the proper use of the machines by approved ASC staff.
- The ASC machines delivered to sites are fully maintained and guaranteed to meet the client’s needs.
- Any damage to the machines through abuse of misuse will be charged additional to the rental fee.
- Payments of short term rental are paid upfront.
- These units are subject to availability.
- ASC short term rental may not be available in some parts of Australia.
ASC Long Term Rental
- ASC is a specialist long term rental company. Please visit our scrubber rentals Australia case studies section on our web site.
- A long term rental is where a company engages with ASC to provide either a floor sweeper or a floor scrubber on a long term 3, 4 or 5 years fixed hire fee.
- This rental fee includes full maintenance.
- ASC agrees to supply the recommended sweeper or scrubber, deliver the machine to the site, train staff and maintain the equipment to a high level throughout the term of the rental.
- This type of rental takes all the maintenance headaches away from a user as the machine is always functional and all pre-determined maintenance is taken care of by ASC.
- For your sites specific industrial sweeper rental and commercial floor scrubber rental requirements please contact ASC Rentals Department today.
WHAT IS THE MAIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RENTING AND LEASING?
With leasing the overall financial output is slightly more compared to renting however, at the end of the term a customer is transferred ownership of the equipment. When renting, the equipment is fully maintained and serviced, but is returned to ASC at the end of the agreement period. If a rental agreement is renewed, new equipment will be supplied.
MiniLease is a residual finance lease offered by ASC to our business customers. Sole traders, companies, partnerships, corporate or government entities and home businesses can lease our machines over an agreed specified term of 3-5 years. Although only agreed-upon monthly repayments are required, clients can choose to pay the predetermined residual asset value at the end of the lease thereby receiving full ownership of the equipment.
BENEFITS OF A FINANCE LEASE
Customers can select a 3,4, or 5-year lease terms to suit their budget - the longer the term, the lower the monthly payments.
The residual is predetermined, making the leasing agreement transparent, with no additional costs, apart from a prepayment equivalent to 1 month's lease payment.
No deposit is required.
Because under a residual lease, equipment is used for business or income production, its payments are typically tax-deductible.
This tax deductibility combined with fixed monthly payments further helps commercial users manage their budgets.
For quick approval over the phone, call us on 1800 650 989 and we will take care of the rest.
At ASC we specialise in tailoring the best finance leasing plan or full rental plan to your company’s benefit. Please make contact with ASC to discuss the most suitable scrubber and sweeper rentals solution in Australia for your business.